Two Download Types...
A WORLDWIDE 'INSTANT DOWNLOAD' FEATURE has been introduced on Timecamera.net for most image collections and this is proving especially popular with long-haul air mail customers in the USA, Australia and and many other countries, not forgetting users of no-disc-drive devices. Collections with particularly large files have to be stored on other servers however and these are downloadable instead via a 'Download Link' which will be emailed to you (usually within hours) via our commercial account at the download specialists WeTransfer.com. Simply click on the provided link when you are ready to start downloading.
No matter where you are in the world you can now get exactly the same content via download instead of on a disc quickly and safely (all files clean and souble checked). If you do not see the download files in your in-box please check your spam folder. Naturally the email address you use for making payment must be current and working.
Formerly concentrating on disc sales, by going to downloads instead we have also managed to offer a significant price saving over former pricing levels as well as the saving on former postage and packaging charges.Downloads are carefully checked as being clean and safe and are sent as zipped (compressed) files. Each is uniquely coded to your purchase and the system confirms when you have received your links, holds the files for a reasonable period and then lets us know when you have successfully downloaded them.
* NOTES -
1. Timecamera restored image collections mostly comprise physically large Master Images with correspondingly large file sizes. This makes our image collections bigger when compared to most others - sometimes totaling several gigabytes. Higher professional quality/size naturally means they may also take extra time to download.
2. The download servers are checked daily for optimum operational efficiency but it is the customer's responsibility to ensure they have an adequate broadband internet connection with sufficient bandwidth available for downloading large image files.
4. HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:- Zip files are merely compressed files or folders which save space when sending download files. Try double clicking on the file to see whether your computer has its preferred way of un-compressing them or failing that visit Google and enter the title of this note to get plenty of sites offering free guidance. One such is https://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-.Zip-File-Without-Winzip which offers several quick and easy ways.
5. It is important to note that storage space is of course not infinite and Links are kept for two months only or until they are successfully downloaded, whichever occurs sooner. Once your download has successfully completed the transaction is thereby concluded and the link is removed for security reasons.
6. Prefer it on disc? A number of collections may still be had on disc instead of via download at our original site Timecamera.com (collection contents are the same) - or contact us if you would like to receive a no-obligation Paypal invoice for the disc alternative, including postage.